• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GENERAL NFL DRAFT THREAD - ROUND 1

Jeremy Igo

Looks like the NFL brass has realized that drafting these Ts is pretty much a lottery due to the college spread. I'm glad we didn't draft Dillard. I don't think he would have been a viable starter for at least a season.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

I mean, if we're going FULL 3-4?  Then absolutely a great pick.

If we're a "hybrid" defense and our pick #16 is on the field on defense for 50% or less of the defensive snaps?

Idiocy.

I believe we are going full 3-4.

Just now, jfra78 said:

Typical Panthers coverage.  They talked about haskins the entire time Panthers were on the clock.  Panthers pick, they go to commercial.  Come back and talk about the Giants. 

It sucks, but I actually understand it this time. Haskins going to the Redskins is a story.

1 minute ago, TheSaint said:

Whatever the fug they yelling poo is, I’ve never heard. He never had an issue at all while at MSU. He just led the league in sacks two years ago... but glad he’s not a panther.

I didn't know any yelling stuff earlier, but I saw someone post on here that a coach of his was interviewed and said you can't yell at him. It seemed like it was about his attitude or something. No clue if that's real. I figure it must be health concerns.

Archived