• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is DRAFT WEEK. Look alive. Here are the rules...

Jeremy Igo

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

While we're at it, can we all stop acting like we've watched the full game tape on every prospect in the draft?

Most of the guys who claim "I've watched his tape" are just flat out lying to make themselves sound better. Others have pulled up a five minute highlight reel on YouTube and think that tells the whole story.

You're not a professional scout. Just give your opinion and let people take it for what it's worth.

I like this post.  Personally I maybe watch someone’s YouTube highlights of what someone else put together who had an agenda while assembling “the game tape”. 

I think most people tAke comments  like that with a grain of salt

When is the 2019 NFL Draft?

This year's draft starts on Thursday, April 25, and runs through Saturday, April 27.

The entire weekend schedule is as follows:

Thursday, April 25: Round 1 (8 p.m. ET)
Friday, April 26: Rounds 2-3 (7 p.m. ET)
Saturday, April 27: Rounds 4-7 (12 p.m. ET)

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

i haven't been following much this offseason. time to watch some youtube highlights so i'm an expert by tonight.

i didn’t even realize today was draft day until about three days ago

this organization has pretty much taken all the passion i had for them out of me the past two years. i barely give a poo who they pick atp. results are always the same at the end of the year anyway.

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

i didn’t even realize today was draft day until about three days ago

this organization has pretty much taken all the passion i had for them out of me the past two years. i barely give a poo who they pick atp. results are always the same at the end of the year anyway.

in a way this is a lot better, to me. in previous seasons january - draft was fuging death. especially april. it was agony looking forward to the draft and knowing there were 4 weeks left, 3 weeks left, etc.

whereas i haven't thought about football at all since the super bowl, maybe a few times when we signed someone and it came up in my news feed. then last night i thought 'oh it's late april, i wonder when the draft is' and looked it up and it said 'tomorrow.'

the downside is i couldn't name a single player in the draft so it's hard to get excited now that it's the day of.

Archived