• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers go QB in round one...

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's been plenty of talk that the Patriots are very interested in Grier and could take him at pick 32.

If the Panthers want Grier badly enough and believe the Patriots are ready to pull the trigger, that sets up a possible scenario where they trade up into the back end of the first round to get ahead of New England and take him.

This, I think, would put this board into what they call "a tizzy".

Hell yeah, it would cause a tizzy. Hurney would've traded next year's 1st to make that move. With Tepper in the room, I hope he'd step in and put a stop to any of that idiocy. We already know how those moves from Hurney turn out.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell yeah, it would cause a tizzy. Hurney would've traded next year's 1st to make that move. With Tepper in the room, I hope he'd step in and put a stop to any of that idiocy. We already know how those moves from Hurney turn out.

Not necessarily, but I acknowledge it's an option, and one I don't want to see any more than you do.

Using essentially two first round picks on a quarterly would cause a nuclear meltdown here.

Archived