• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers go QB in round one...

Jeremy Igo

There's been plenty of talk that the Patriots are very interested in Grier and could take him at pick 32.

If the Panthers want Grier badly enough and believe the Patriots are ready to pull the trigger, that sets up a possible scenario where they trade up into the back end of the first round to get ahead of New England and take him.

This, I think, would put this board into what they call "a tizzy".

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's been plenty of talk that the Patriots are very interested in Grier and could take him at pick 32.

If the Panthers want Grier badly enough and believe the Patriots are ready to pull the trigger, that sets up a possible scenario where they trade up into the back end of the first round to get ahead of New England and take him.

This, I think, would put this board into what they call "a tizzy".

New England is trolling Hurney with the Grier talk.  They know Hurney too well and have made him their bitch on numerous draft day trades.  I hope like hell Hurney doesn't fall for it and trade up into the first for a QB.  But Hurney's going to Hurney.

The only thing I’m going super depressed on is Hurney trading away our first round pick again for the 3rd time,.. please no more Otahs or Everette Browns...

im sick of watching other teams have stock piles of first and 2nd round picks and we always talking about trading away our first. 

4 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The only thing I’m going super depressed on is Hurney trading away our first round pick again for the 3rd time,.. please no more Otahs or Everette Browns...

im sick of watching other teams have stock piles of first and 2nd round picks and we always talking about trading away our first. 

Yeah because they all turn out to be so good. Nobody knows how any of these kids are going to turn out once they get in the pros. Media and people on here really don't know. It's up to how the guy is going to handle the pressure coming to the big league.

Archived