• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers favorite to trade up with Jets?

Jeremy Igo

Well, Bucky did work with Hurney, didnt he?  Maybe he has some connection still?

That being said, I have two points:

1) if true, who would we be targeting?  Bosa, Gary, Allen?

2) if true, there would be no greater symbol of the Rivera era than winning a meaningless game that drops you out of the top ten, only to turn around and give up assets to move up.  Just lol.

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

2) if true, there would be no greater symbol of the Rivera era then winning a meaningless game that drops you out of the top ten, only to turn around and give up assets to move up.  Just lol.

Was just about to post something similar to this.

I can't imagine the trade value this would take. Would be a massively stupid move unless the Jets truly are the worst organization in the history of sports and trade it for like like 16 and a couple other picks this year  

According to this http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp trade value chart the number three this year is worth 2200

CAR owns pick 16 (1000), 47 (430), 77(205), 100 (100), 115 (64), 154 (29.4), 187 (16.2) that's a total of 1844.6 

So it would take at LEAST 16, 47,  and either 77 plus a future 2nd or just a future first. 

AKA this is a bad idea, and I agree I can't imagine Hurney 2.0 doing the same thing Hurney 1.0 would 

Archived