• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Love signed to one year deal.

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, steven8989 said:

I think alot of people put blame on Hurney. But the owner has the money and gives the last word. I put alot of blame on Jerry Richardson. He was to loyal to players and I think that's why when big contracts were given out everyone was like omg Hurney.

Maybe.

Also could be that we are all human and some of us learn from mistakes, time and perspective. 

Could be a combination with what you’re saying as well. 

Either way so far he’s been impressive . 

Currently , we have about 1.8 million in cap room.  This is from NFLPA so it's the official  number.  It does include Hogan's contract because I checked last week and we were over 3 million.  I do not know if it includes Love or not right now.  So don't expect any more moves until after June 1st when we get the extra 7.5 million from Kalil.  If Love's contract is not included expect that number to go down by maybe half a million because the lowest guy currently counting against the top 51 will come off.  So it won't be that much different than what we have now.

https://www.nflpa.com/public-salary-cap-report

Archived