• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Love signed to one year deal.

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I would assume he and Poe would rotate out

TJ Barnes would likely fill the NT behind Poe (6'7'' / 364 lbs) he is going to eat up more space in a 3-4 front. I'd anticipate - Short / Love / Butler as the rotating ends in the 3-4. 

I could see Love as the NT, but again I think that's why we added Barnes, he has experience playing in (NYJ / KC / BUF) all current / former 3-4 teams. Buffalo switched to a 4-3 with the McDermott hire. 

4 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Why do you say that?  Just curious of what his role is gonna be in our new D

Nose tackle. That’s why the pats picked him up as a UDFA.

if we are really going to do this hybrid D KK is going to be on the sides. He was always swim DL. Someone bigger needs to be the Nose and I’d prefer Love over Poe. When it comes down to it, This is why we should have kept Star. 

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The only thing Hurney is killing is our future cap space. You know that space we need to lock down Cam and Luke?

Oh hush. You'd be screaming at the end of the season if he didn't make any moves and we had a sub 500 record.

33 minutes ago, joemac said:

Seriously though, has he made a bad move this offseason?  Looking like an actual competent GM! 

I agree it looks like he's doing well, but we really need to see a game before we know. In 2006 Hurney signed:

Keyshawn Johnson

Maake Kemoeatu

Nail Diggs

Justin Hartwig

Damione Lewis

Probably more too. We were everyone's preseason super bowl pick after being in the NFC Championship game the year before. Team went 8-8 and a lot of those signings ended up looking pretty bad. 

Archived