• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOA RENOVATIONS

blackcat

19 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

I know Tepper had to include in his deal with JR that the “statue” stay but I’m wondering if he could just tell someone to throw a tarp over it.

Invisibility fabric has been invented so you may have something there.

12 hours ago, countryboi said:

Yea i had the impossible they cooked the outside hard like a liver mush patty....it was not great

Yeah they overcooked it. Have to tell them to cook as the instructions tell them. You could of had a really bad stomach ache. 

On 4/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

I know Tepper had to include in his deal with JR that the “statue” stay but I’m wondering if he could just tell someone to throw a tarp over it.

Or someone can accidentally hit it and say you didnt see it there.

Perhaps this was mentioned already. If not:

As part of the renovation project, might I suggest improving the Ring of Honor signage.

The double ribbon of commerce eats up a ton of real estate, and I get why. But it’s time to get Sam’s name—and future names to follow—out of Siberia, preferably with a less MS Office-y font. 

Make it happen, Tep. 

On 4/11/2019 at 11:50 AM, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

remember when that guy wouldnt sell his little bit of land to the panthers and they put trees around it so you couldnt see the protest signs he had.  they should do that to the statue

Archived