• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOA RENOVATIONS

blackcat

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

So i just received a survey from the Panthers about reno's to BoA.  That's a good sign that they'll remain in downtown, right?  Looks like they're looking at party decks, membership clubs, field level seating, more luxury boxes.

I did not get a survey or this info??  Which is strange, I figure I get them all.   That being said this part is great news "Looks like they're looking at party decks, membership clubs, field level seating, more luxury boxes" ... cause as you suggested that makes getting a new stadium less likely because that is really all the current place is missing and I would even say they all ready have a good amount of luxury boxes AND a lot of club seats.    So when looking at the new places its the party decks and field stuff that I guess people want.  

I got the survey as well.  Options were all very expensive.  The mls psl and season tickets were very reasonable though.  150 bucks a game for upper level Corner party deck is too much.  The membership clubs were even more and would be on top of season ticket costs. 

Yea I got the survey, seemed like they’re testing the waters for new amenities and gauging interest for pricing. The part about on a scale of 1-7 if I’d want Sir Purr at a tailgate event was a definite 7. Weird they polled me since I live in TX but I have gone to several games over the last few seasons 

10 hours ago, toldozer said:

I got the survey as well.  Options were all very expensive.  The mls psl and season tickets were very reasonable though.  150 bucks a game for upper level Corner party deck is too much.  The membership clubs were even more and would be on top of season ticket costs. 

Agreed about the pricing, especially on the tailgating and pregame dining options.

16 hours ago, Thomas9289 said:

Lower the beer and food prices. 

CHANGE the beer and food options.

There should be some better beer for the prices paid and more options. Food has JR cheap stench all over it, other teams do better, we can do better.

Stadium Upgrades....

Seat Warmers

Better Drainage system in seats

Make the seats about 6 Inches wider, and room in front of seat 6 inches more

More Bathroom options... only 2 Shitters covered in Piss in each bathroom

last but not least.... a place to plug in head phones to listen to game

11 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

They need to evolve and offer more vegetarian and vegan options. They are missing out on so much money. I wonder if they would sell the impossible burger there?? Come on Jeremy use your power! 

man those impossible burgers are so damn weird....i really wanted to like it

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

man those impossible burgers are so damn weird....i really wanted to like it

Well there are impossible burgers, beyond burgers, and others. Many traditional meat serving places normally over cook them. Make sure they are NOT over cooked.  For typically those places cook them like real animal flesh and they end up being dried out and skinny. 

6 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Well there are impossible burgers, beyond burgers, and others. Many traditional meat serving places normally over cook them. Make sure they are NOT over cooked.  For typically those places cook them like real animal flesh and they end up being dried out and skinny. 

Yea i had the impossible they cooked the outside hard like a liver mush patty....it was not great

Archived