• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stay Classy Philly! :D

TheSaint

I have a standing room ticket for this weekend waiting for me but have been trying to come up with every good reason in the world not to go for some reason.

Spending an entire day with NY Giants fans and then walking across the street to deal with NY Yankee fans might be bad for my parole agreement.

I have a standing room ticket for this weekend waiting for me but have been trying to come up with every good reason in the world not to go for some reason.

Spending an entire day with NY Giants fans and then walking across the street to deal with NY Yankee fans might be bad for my parole agreement.

I caught the 1st game of the ALDS. You should go just to check out the new Stadium. Pretty fuging cool. Have a beer at Stans. If you can get within 20 ft of the door. that place is a serious trampling/Fire disaster waiting to happen.

While we were there, about 4 NYFD guys came in, but i didnt seem the clear the place. Probably scared to.

ed: Wait..that would be in Philly. What are you worried about Yankee fans for?

Archived