• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Free Agency Power Rankings

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Browns might be a little too high, not much though. They got OBJ and that in itself makes them a threat to win the AFCN. Dallas is definitely too high, should be around 13-14.

Browns could pick any 10 players from any 10 teams and still shouldn't be #9. They always find a way to fug it up. On paper though, I agree with you, the browns have built a good team.

I myself would rather be ranked near the bottom at the start of the year and finish at the top than be ranked towards the top and finish close to the bottom. To me finishing at the top after others said I would be on the bottom  is " yup how you like me now " feeling  

Plus all this ranking now is just to sell papers  is all and there is no reason to fuss or say this guy or that guy needs to be banned for saying what he feels the team will rank at

Don't see how the Saints can be #1 after losing Unger.  That's going to hit harder than people think.  Also seems that line is always a little banged up...another significant loss, no more Ingram, etc. and they could regress to the mean a little faster than expected.

Also can always hope Brees's arm decides to stop working so damn well and he falls off a cliff due to age. 

Archived