• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name a 2nd round prospect you would trade two 3rds for.

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Nassir Adderly, Chauncey Gardner Johnson, Chris Lindstrom

Pretty much any 1st round guy that gets pushed out of the 1st, or top 2nd

The problem is that we'd be trading 77 and 100, so we'd be trading for mid to late 50's. Adderly and Gardner-Johnson will very likely be gone by then. So we're looking more like Tytus Howard, Jaylon Furgeson, or Taylor Rapp type player.  The panthers would have to be pretty high on a guy to make this trade with all the holes we have. Will Greir? I would disagree with this move, but we do seem to want him.

My answer:  Dre'Mont Jones. If we go tackle and safety with our first 2 picks (not necessarily in that order) any DE's left at pick 55 will be projects. Jones could be an impact player day 1 both in the 4-3 rotation and in the 3-4 lineup.

Edit: Jeffrey Simmons very likely could drop this far and was top 10-15 talent before he tore his ACL. With as many needs as we have it would be a huge gamble to trade up for a player that would't play until December at best, but it would be an interesting move. And I don't want the Pats to grab him at 56 or 64.

I wouldn't trade up for anyone tbh. We have way too many needs to do that. If anything I would trade down at some point. 

We are in a great position right now to walk away with potentially four starters. 

OT, DE, S, and OG/DT/or NB in the first three rounds 

Don't ruin that by trading up

There needs to be a section where guys can square off and tell each other how they really feel—-

call it fight club.

the first rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.

the second rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.

8 minutes ago, JARROD said:

There needs to be a section where guys can square off and tell each other how they really feel—-

call it fight club.

the first rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.

the second rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.

There are too many people just randomly bickering over dumb things and being WAAAAAY too passionate about it. 

Archived