• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name a 2nd round prospect you would trade two 3rds for.

Jeremy Igo

Keep in mind, the value of both of our 3rds barely combine to put us into trade range at the bottom of the 2nd round. Somewhere around the 59-61 range according to the draft pick value chart. We aren't talking about trading both 3rds to take a guy near the top of the 2nd who just slipped out of the 1st. We'd be talking about trading both 3rds for a guy who is on the verge of falling out of the 2nd and into the 3rd.

42 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hmm...both thirds and the second rounder.  That is not what the topic said man.  Those 2 dudes I target end of round 2 using the two thirds.  We keep 47.

This was my initial thought too. Two 3rds would likely be able to get you the back end of the 2nd to able to get a jump start on the next round. I would love it if we could do that and get a talent like Deionte Thompson if available. Saban groomed DBs typically are able to come in and play right out of the gate with not much coaching required, since he prepares them for the NFL. We could potentially get 3 immediate starters that could make an instant impact. I would be all for it

Deebo Samuel (he's gonna go a lot higher than most are projecting)
Dalton Risner (probably one of the safest OL picks in the draft IMHO)
Greg Little (has slid a bit in most projections)
Chris Lindstrom (really athletic, versatile guy that kinda rivals Risner IMHO)
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (underrated as a FS prospect but could also move to Nickel relatively easy at the beginning)
Dexter Lawrence (I like him a lot more than others seem to like him, and I would move up to get him)

18 minutes ago, black-panthers said:

u want adderley u better trade back into the 1st. Real talk

True and he would be worth it I think you just watch how the draft unfolds and pull the trigger when ya need too. Id be happy with savage or thompson but adderly is who I want !

Archived