• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What grade would you give Marty Hurney for March?

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Just like the Hurney defenders needing validation with every move. What did I say that was false. Or are you just going to make it up as you go along again. 

I’ll give my grade at the end of the year when the results matter, not in April when everything looks good on paper. 

It’s tiresome give it a rest, you can give hurney a grade without it hurting your lord dave’s Feelings 

9 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s tiresome give it a rest, you can give hurney a grade without it hurting your lord dave’s Feelings 

Yet you had to jump in the minute I posted. Can’t help your “love affair” with Hurney. If it’s tiresome...STFU.

You don’t have to falsely accuse me of bringing Hurney up this time. He’s on the table. Respond to the facts.Or again....STFU.

29 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Yet you had to jump in the minute I posted. Can’t help your “love affair” with Hurney. If it’s tiresome...STFU.

You don’t have to falsely accuse me of bringing Hurney up this time. He’s on the table. Respond to the facts.Or again....STFU.

Watch ya mouth young man foremost, you’re in a hurney thread bringing up signings like Godfrey and Charles Johnson....when the question is cut and dry about this offseason. But it’s you and the same 3 guys bitching and whining in everyone thread about the what hurney did in 2010 ect. 

I’ll keep calling out your wack opinions until you guys get the picture

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Watch ya mouth young man foremost, you’re in a hurney thread bringing up signings like Godfrey and Charles Johnson....when the question is cut and dry about this offseason. But it’s you and the same 3 guys bitching and whining in everyone thread about the what hurney did in 2010 ect 

Young man? I could be your Daddy. There no way you’re over 30 with the way you come across. Get out of your moms basement and make something of yourself. I spent 3 weeks securing 30M in government contracts for one of my companies. That’s why I don’t have time to credit Hurney for a single move when we are on 5 straight losing seasons with teams he put together. 

A few good signings(all with question marks) doesn’t erase years of incompetence. Remember 3.5M isn’t a big deal at all(Gano) but 4.9M is crippling? 

Hurney is the greatest GM in the month of a March. Ever. Now, what do we win for it? A participation trophy? Orange slices?

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Young man? I could be your Daddy. There no way you’re over 30 with the way you come across. Get out of your moms basement and make something of yourself. I spent 3 weeks securing 30M in government contracts for one of my companies. That’s why I don’t have time to credit Hurney for a single move when we are on 5 straight losing seasons with teams he put together. 

A few good signings(all with question marks) doesn’t erase years of incompetence. Remember 3.5M isn’t a big deal at all(Gano) but 4.9M is crippling? 

Hurney is the greatest GM in the month of a March. Ever. Now, what do we win for it? A participation trophy? Orange slices?

Moms basement is tired, and no your not old enough otherwise you wouldn’t be defending dg honor in every other thread.

congrats on having a job, atonshing achievement I must say. 

You guys bitching what differently would you have done this offseason 

there’s a reason why ppl bring up charles godfrey it’s called “the guy who kept him entrenched as a starter and signed him to a fat contract extension so we could watch him take bad angles in pass d and get trucked by RB2s for five years got brought back and currently evaluates all personnel that gets brought in”

so why don't you take a couple of seats bud

33 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Moms basement is tired, and no your not old enough otherwise you wouldn’t be defending dg honor in every other thread.

congrats on having a job, atonshing achievement I must say. 

You guys bitching what differently would you have done this offseason 

Since your lack of knowledge can’t address actual football issues...let me show you how it’s done. 

Not signed Reid

Not used Smiths option. 

Since I called the Paradis numbers exactly I certainly agree with that move. But he comes with risk. One I would take too. 

Same as Williams. It’s almost scary the numbers. Great deal that you have to make. Even if he gets hurt it’s worth the risk. 

I’ve been calling for the Kalil being cut since he signed and had it predicted to the day for almost two years. Getting credit for doing the only smart thing is nice. But considering all the excuses people were coming up with for keeping him, I was surprised folks were so happy. I did cartwheels. Smart move. 

Irvin is decent for the price. No issue. 

Signed Adrian Amos and Tre Boston.(1 year) or a slot CB like Callahan. As is we need a starting FS and CB in the draft. 

signed Chris Conley, Jordan Mathews, Jermaine Kearse to replace Smith. 

Kept Davis at 3M and cut Shaq. 

Id be wondering why I’m paying 4M to a PK who should be cut. 

I wouldn’t have to address secondary in the draft so I can concentrate on DL/OL. 

We need starters at LG, SDE(4-3), 5 technique(3-4), FS, NCB.

Plus, no DEs signed for next year, and the only DT that will possibly be on the team needs to be cut if he doesn’t step it up.

And I’ll be 50 next year. And my job is owning businesses. I’m sure if you find work outside of Walmart living in your moms basement won’t get so old. Did I hit a little to close to the mark on the living with mom thing. 

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The last time Godfrey suited up for this team was in 2014.

Anyone shrieking his name seriously needs to see a therapist.

So just like every subject, you want to focus on one small item to discredit an overall overwhelmingly case. Never change. 

9 hours ago, Toomers said:

Since your lack of knowledge can’t address actual football issues...let me show you how it’s done. 

Not signed Reid

Not used Smiths option. 

Since I called the Paradis numbers exactly I certainly agree with that move. But he comes with risk. One I would take too. 

Same as Williams. It’s almost scary the numbers. Great deal that you have to make. Even if he gets hurt it’s worth the risk. 

I’ve been calling for the Kalil being cut since he signed and had it predicted to the day for almost two years. Getting credit for doing the only smart thing is nice. But considering all the excuses people were coming up with for keeping him, I was surprised folks were so happy. I did cartwheels. Smart move. 

Irvin is decent for the price. No issue. 

Signed Adrian Amos and Tre Boston.(1 year) or a slot CB like Callahan. As is we need a starting FS and CB in the draft. 

signed Chris Conley, Jordan Mathews, Jermaine Kearse to replace Smith. 

Kept Davis at 3M and cut Shaq. 

Id be wondering why I’m paying 4M to a PK who should be cut. 

I wouldn’t have to address secondary in the draft so I can concentrate on DL/OL. 

We need starters at LG, SDE(4-3), 5 technique(3-4), FS, NCB.

Plus, no DEs signed for next year, and the only DT that will possibly be on the team needs to be cut if he doesn’t step it up.

And I’ll be 50 next year. And my job is owning businesses. I’m sure if you find work outside of Walmart living in your moms basement won’t get so old. Did I hit a little to close to the mark on the living with mom thing. 

I guess salary cap is turned off in Madden too, how are you going to sign players for less than what they got in real life? TD got a 2 year 10.5 million deal. Plus by cutting shaq you open up the need for Lb. these are hindsight moves with no consideration for the amount of cap space we have. I’m glad you run your chain of ice machine business instead of our front office 

41 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I guess salary cap is turned off in Madden too, how are you going to sign players for less than what they got in real life? TD got a 2 year 10.5 million deal. Plus by cutting shaq you open up the need for Lb. these are hindsight moves with no consideration for the amount of cap space we have. I’m glad you run your chain of ice machine business instead of our front office 

TD would have easily took less to stay. And TD fills that spot for a 1/3 of the price.  Common sense. Is that the best you can do? Yes, if I can get similar value, for half or a 1/3 of the price, I would always do that in my businesses. 

I guess common sense business practices are used when changing the price tags at Walmart. But maybe one day you will understand. 

Archived