• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What grade would you give Marty Hurney for March?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And read the post I responded to. I disagreed with the statement and showed why in great detail. 

Then when you asked me what I would do differently, you attempt to pick it apart using players that have been gone for 5 years. Would you like to explain how that’s not the height of hypocrisy. I played by your rules and you changed. Like always. And you lack any knowledge to dispute my factual claims or any moves I suggested. All because someone cut your luvee 5 years ago. 

No I didn’t lol you started signing people for less than what they actually got paid in fa, then you randomly brought up gano during that post. The post was stating if hurney signed Matt to the same contract everyone would blow a head gasket, which is true regardless gm, but you came in bringing up 2010, not relavant at all to the conversation. Even worse he was even talking to you directly lol you inserted yourself into the debate randomly 

9 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

No I didn’t lol you started signing people for less than what they actually got paid in fa, then you randomly brought up gano during that post. The post was stating if hurney signed Matt to the same contract everyone would blow a head gasket, which is true regardless gm, but you came in bringing up 2010, not relavant at all to the conversation. Even worse he was even talking to you directly lol you inserted yourself into the debate randomly 

You mean the player that stated in numerous articles how much he wanted finish his career here. That one. And 2M either way wasn’t going to change my moves. Still plenty available. But you try to dismiss all of it over that. That the funny part. Then you tried comparing 2M to 36M(or 50M). That was special.

I answered a specific post and poster. You made the random post. Mine clearly showed Hurney did it many times. Was an answer to the specific post. So why couldn’t I bring it up. Didn’t stop you when you immediately ran out of ideas and just started spouting past items to make your case. Wasn’t that a no-no? 

You asked for a plan. I gave it. Funny people with actual cap and football knowledge had no problem getting it. But it’s something you could have never done because all you know about football is what you read on here. 

So just give TD 5M. Still better than 9.2M for Shaq. So I have a similar player and 4.2M. 

What else you got. You falsely claim I didn’t give him any credit. I have multiple times in this thread in posts you responded directly to. 

Archived