• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns looking more and more likley

Jeremy Igo

I think the hate on beating the Saints is ridiculous. They was not going to win that game lol, they didn't care. Then I hear oh Allen looked great, he played third and fourth stringers. C'mon guys do we have anyone left on the huddle with some knowledge.

15 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I think the hate on beating the Saints is ridiculous. They was not going to win that game lol, they didn't care. Then I hear oh Allen looked great, he played third and fourth stringers. C'mon guys do we have anyone left on the huddle with some knowledge.

Hard to lose a game the other team has no interest in even competing in.

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Umm, their starters were in for half the game and some starters (Klein, Apple, Williams and others) played well into/most of the second half.

So, Allen built a 23-0 halftime lead at NO against their starters. I wouldn’t act like he’s Jesus, but your third and fourth string comment is completely wrong. First half was their entire starting D, including Jordan and Lattimore. 

Yeah and those guys where coming in and out lol. They hardly played, sorry to hurt people's feelings that think Allen is the next great Tom Brady!

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Yep. Proven wrong and has to resort to pooing a post and then making up some poo about people coming in and out. I’m pretty sure if someone plays half the game or more it means they played half a game or more. Snap counts = the player was on the field for that play. Some people are just dumb enough to believe their own idiocy.

Allen and co built a 23-0 lead against the starting NO defense on the road. He looked good, simple as that. Plenty of backups have and been mediocre later but for his first start, he was solid and he wasn’t playing 3rd and 4th stringers. Besides, I never realized that NO used 44 of their 53 roster spots on D to make sure they had those 4th stringers for week 17. Dumbass. 

LMAO yeah I watched the game, I guess u didn't see they wasn't even blitzing. Oh that's right u just must be one of the guys that looks at the box score stats. Great Job!

59 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s over and can’t be undone. I was one of the bigger proponents of hoping we’d lose because I knew what could happen. We got incredibly unlucky. One game doesn’t typically knock you down 7-8 slots (the Giants win hurt more or the Steelers not winning the week before), but SOS was a bitch to us. The teams we would have passed had 6 losses and the teams that would pass us had 7.

At least we got to see what NO will be like without Brees.

Unfortunately our coach couldn't see past last year but like you said it doesn't matter now only the effects do.

Archived