• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What position in round 1 would make you furious?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What made those reaches particularly painful is that we reached at positions of strength at the time. I mean, damn. If you're gonna reach at least reach on an immediate need.

EXACTLY! And Butler didn't really see the field much for a first rounder. I could have sworn 1sts were meant to start immediately.

47 minutes ago, XOBlackxJokerOX said:

OT if the talent isn't there at pick 16 or LB. I hate it when we reach like we did with Shaq and Butler.

The Panthers really need Lbs on the out side this defense is not that good and needs  a lot of help

"We" have overrated this defense for a while now

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Quarterback.  It's not that I'm a cam nuthugger, it's the fact there is no first round calibur QB this year.  

Don't have to be a nuthugger to know that this would be extremely stupid regardless of the QB class

10 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

It would be funny to me, because people on this board would go crazy of such a move lol. Im just thinking about the comments that would be made if it happen. Get it now?

No. I just want what's best for the Panthers. We already have plenty of posters with comical takes no matter what.

3 hours ago, Palmetto said:

The Panthers really need Lbs on the out side this defense is not that good and needs  a lot of help

"We" have overrated this defense for a while now

I think it starts in the trenches on D. The front seven used to be dominant and then the front four either got old, beat women, or just were JAGs. 

Archived