• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 3-4 defense confirmed.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

Not a fan of his size. He looks small. He's fast, but once Olineman gets their hands on him he is done. Im just not sold on him as a fit for us.

Everybody wasn't sold on Luke either but look at what he has done. White is a tackling machine. Give me someone that gets to the ball and makes tackles any day of the week. We should be worried about Shaq he hasn't shown anything and is a cap hit of 9 mil. If White was there at 16, he would be the pick all day.

1 minute ago, steven8989 said:

Everybody wasn't sold on Luke either but look at what he has done. White is a tackling machine. Give me someone that gets to the ball and makes tackles any day of the week. We should be worried about Shaq he hasn't shown anything and is a cap hit of 9 mil. If White was there at 16, he would be the pick all day.

If white is there at 16 it’s bc all the opt IDL and Edge guys are off the board. If that’s the case I’m fine with taking him.  Luke and white would be a killer combo.  And I’m not worry about him busting under Lukes wing.  

8 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

He is a tackling machine, but you just watched film of him saying he doesn't have proper tackling form and misses a lot of tackles. That has to do with his size. He may be good at the next level, but I don't see it. I may be wrong we will have to see.

Archived