• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Cam Newton on James Corden last night, says he won't climax all of March....

Jeremy Igo

wow so much butt hurt because i said cam isn't real smart.  i don't think he is.  not at all, and his lack of any sort of scientific knowledge is frightening.   he wen't to college.  i guess athletes don't have to learn much.  if that bothers anyone its funny.   i do like him as our qb, for now, and i hate that he's been stuck with rr his whole career.  i don't think ron is very bright either.  

3 hours ago, raz said:

wow so much butt hurt because i said cam isn't real smart.  i don't think he is.  not at all, and his lack of any sort of scientific knowledge is frightening.   he wen't to college.  i guess athletes don't have to learn much.  if that bothers anyone its funny.   i do like him as our qb, for now, and i hate that he's been stuck with rr his whole career.  i don't think ron is very bright either.  

bad take. he has a degree in sociology and unless you've heard him eloquate on social sciences you're just reaching. he could probably talk circles around you 

4 hours ago, raz said:

I do not think people who write like this are very bright either. Did you go to high school? Your lack of English language writing skills is frightening.

43 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

bad take. he has a degree in sociology and unless you've heard him eloquate on social sciences you're just reaching. he could probably talk circles around you 

no, no he couldn't.   and that's a soft science, which means he had to have a certain # of hours of hard science which he's completely devoid of information in.   and i doubt he could talk much about social science either.  granted i only had thru the 300 level sociology classes because i was a hard science major. and to add when my sister was at stanford there were football players in the sociology program who couldn't read.

11 minutes ago, raz said:

no, no he couldn't.   and that's a soft science, which means he had to have a certain # of hours of hard science which he's completely devoid of information in.   and i doubt he could talk much about social science either.  granted i only had thru the 300 level sociology classes because i was a hard science major. and to add when my sister was at stanford there were football players in the sociology program who couldn't read.

perhaps if you'd taken more "soft" science classes you wouldn't make such debilitatingly stupid statements as "he's completely devoid of information in hard science" or your gem in the other thread where you claimed if everyone went vegan the world would be in trouble because humans would go crazy with the extra food supply. lmao did you learn that in physics? 

11 hours ago, raz said:

Cam has much more knowledge in his pinky finger than you have in a lifetime.

At this point, I'm just waiting on Cam to come out as a non-binary diaper wearing furry. 

I know someone in his crew is like- " Think of the marketing CAM!!1! Underarmor furry suit!!1!!... yea yea you could even cut a hole in the mouth for the cigars!!1!! Then have kangaroo pouch to carry your kids pickle, choose, and Pur-calss"

Clearly Cam has spoken with Brigadier Gen. Jack D Ripper...

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, . Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

Archived