• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Cam Newton on James Corden last night, says he won't climax all of March....

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Hilarious! I enjoyed those videos. I was wondering what those flowers meant each day. It’s good that he is breaking down personal challenges month by month. In a sense, I’ve been doing the same but differently. I love how down to earth and human my QB is. I didn’t cringe one time at his comments but that’s just me. Looks like he has slimmed up a bit. 

yeah, that was a great segment, a lot of fun. Corden and Boreanaz are pros and helped Cam bring out that great personality of his.

5 hours ago, raz said:

good baller, great guy, fuggin idiot in real life

This is actually the most common Cam Newton take from just about every other white middle aged male Panthers fan you might run into around the Carolinas.

As soon as they open their mouth you know that something is going to be said about Newton's intelligence.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Cam Newton won't be climaxing all of March because he likes personal challenges.

I mean I’m celibate now but not at all? I would not survive not even for a week, poo has three days will be too much.05D665E1-8E8F-44AE-9D89-63969C623390.jpeg.1724882f7a2f0dbfdf8cc4dee4652de1.jpeg

32 minutes ago, TheRed said:

This is actually the most common Cam Newton take from just about every other white middle aged male Panthers fan you might run into around the Carolinas.

As soon as they open their mouth you know that something is going to be said about Newton's intelligence.

For someone defending judgment based on generalizations you sure are a hypocrite.

Archived