• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Cam Newton on James Corden last night, says he won't climax all of March....

Jeremy Igo

Your testosterone goes up for 7 days then peaks and you really dont get any fitness benefits after those 7 days. you get a larger spike in your testosterone from just lifting heavy weights than not fapping. I think the biggest benefit for Cam from this is just discipline required.

9 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Your testosterone goes up for 7 days then peaks and you really dont get any fitness benefits after those 7 days. you get a larger spike in your testosterone from just lifting heavy weights than not fapping. I think the biggest benefit for Cam from this is just discipline required.

Lots of ways to encourage testosterone, this seems stupid, but whatever. 

30 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Can confirm I have diamond cutters after doing deadlifts.

Hilarious! I enjoyed those videos. I was wondering what those flowers meant each day. It’s good that he is breaking down personal challenges month by month. In a sense, I’ve been doing the same but differently. I love how down to earth and human my QB is. I didn’t cringe one time at his comments but that’s just me. Looks like he has slimmed up a bit. 

Archived