• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Cam Newton on James Corden last night, says he won't climax all of March....

Jeremy Igo

so they did a study to show that too much fap is bad.  turns out for a male 27 times a month or more to release is excellent for your prostate.   he's really not smart about much, but he's got a great heart

Cam's great! His eccentricities are generally positive ones and he genuinely seems to be having fun. Sure, there's a goofy hat now and then, but compared to how some folks who achieve that much fame and money early in life flame out, I think he's a mighty grounded guy.

Also, and it doesn't get much coverage, but he's pretty darned smart and very well spoken. We've watched him grow up here basically and he's turned into a great guy, a great part of the community and a good role model. He's a competitor, he's become a leader and he gives back to his community time and time again.

I hope his shoulder heals completely and he continues on this career arc. I know he's just a football player to some, but darn if he isn't also just a really good guy.

21 minutes ago, raz said:

so they did a study to show that too much fap is bad.  turns out for a male 27 times a month or more to release is excellent for your prostate.   he's really not smart about much, but he's got a great heart

Men lose testosterone from ejaculation. It keeps building without it.

Archived