• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fox might make qb change....

stopncrank

Fox take Joke Delhomme out...LMFAO Jake could throw interceptions all game long and lose every game for the rest of the remaining season and Fox would just just clap on the sidelines and tell him we will get em next time and just go home and get you a good hot Bojangles meal. I will be glad when Fox's soft ass is gone out of NC and his sorry ass buddy Joke goes with him. Glad to see our defense has stepped up lately. With the talent we have on our team it's a shame we are stuck with some shitty coaches and a sorry over the hill worthless quarterback. By the time we get a decent quarterback all our good weapons on offense will be old men all banged up. The owner needs to clean house and start rebuilding NOW. Get the right staff and coaches in place so we have a decent future ahead. We are going to need a bunch of new players to fill positions as well. They should of invested in a fresh young quarterback a long time ago that could grow with the team and get the job done. To all the Joke Delhomme fans in the Charlotte area who think he is the best thing that came along you need to stop watching NFL because you guys have no clue about this sport. I couldn't help not to laugh at Delhomme yesterday. The last interception he threw just fit in and summed up everything. I have wanted Joke out for years. He is the worst most inconsistent quarterback in the league.

If Jake does start and he throws any INT's, he won't be able to show his face in BofA stadium again.

Think about it, we are about to see lots of highlights/reminders of the Playoff debacle(something that should never happen in Pro-Football) and then he turn around against same team and toss up INT's like he's giving candy to kids on Halloween?

Archived