• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Value wise, that D-Line is ....

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Dookie.

From overthecap.com

Screenshot_20190311-172101_Chrome.jpg

Three of the top 6 paid players this season are on the defensive line. Yet here we are longing for defensive ends and interior players.

We need two stud rookies on the defensive line this season. Hope Hurn dog can knock it out of the park with a gem in the later rounds.

That table is a good example of how few "big money" players are really on each team.  I think casual fans overestimate the number of those.

With the limited number of big contracts teams can give out they have to make sure to be right on those.  Look at our top 10 cap hits, how many are living up to those contracts? Poe? Smith? Olsen hurt, Kalil? Shaq-will he get the snap counts to justify?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Mario was worth it. I'm not sure how much longer that continues to be true.

29.5 sacks over the last three season and 9 sacks last year as our only legit pass rushing threat. He's still worth that cap hit. Unfortunately, he's the only starting DL we have who is.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Dookie.

From overthecap.com

Screenshot_20190311-172101_Chrome.jpg

Three of the top 6 paid players this season are on the defensive line. Yet here we are longing for defensive ends and interior players.

We need two stud rookies on the defensive line this season. Hope Hurn dog can knock it out of the park with a gem in the later rounds.

Good fuging lord...

short, kalil x2, Poe, Shaq, olsen, Smith, gano and butler all making free fuging money

what god awful players and GM managing

cherry on top is if Cam can’t get back (but I think he will) he’ll be eating money too

But if he doesn’t this is evidence it should all be blown up.

Archived