• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who loves uncomfortable silences?

CBDevil

I was having a rather bad evening when I pulled into a BP in the middle of nowhere. All I wanted was a good cup of coffee, but I would settle for whatever they had left. I wasn't really paying attention when I went to the counter, but the cashier, Jaba the Slutt, was apparently planning on eating me in one form or the other.

She made a comment about being thirsty which struck me as odd because it was coffee not Gatorade. I had a thought, which like almost all of my thoughts, appeared from some distant part of my brain with out warning. Unfortunately, it missed the filter, and these words fell from my lips like hunks of gel covered spam...

"You can suck off a water buffalo, but that doesn't mean you are thirsty."

So, there we stood. For a good thirty seconds. Me grinning and her giant triple cheeseburger inhaling maw open. I couldn't help but soak it in. I love an uncomfortable silence, even when I am involved. Anyone else love those little moments?

I used to call it Mr. Bleedinpuss, but women found that intimidating...

And then they would want me to let them out of the well. Complete pain, let me tell ya.

by far cb you are the nastiest person I know...

Ps. I would appreciate it if you didn't use what I just said to insert mom or grandma jokes..thanx!

by far cb you are the nastiest person I know...

Ps. I would appreciate it if you didn't use what I just said to insert mom or grandma jokes..thanx!

Sir, I assure you, I have not posted anything as foul as I have in the past.

And please apologize to your father, but the only lube I had last night was from your grandfather's hair. But when the bleeding stops, he can still walk like a cowboy if he wants.

(There... is that better?)

Archived