• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agency starts today

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, black-panthers said:

So we’re going to be a high pick team next year? 

Possibly 

We have 

A QB coming off back to back injuries to his throwing shoulder

A terrible LT (and if we dont get one of the top 2 in the draft, williams or Taylor, it wont be fixed this offseason)

Just lost our long time stud Center 

Still needing to replace Norwell at LG

Possibly the leagues worst edge rusher group (dont believe me, ask Giants, Lions, and Bucs fans)

Our best FS on roster right now is Collin Jones 

Possibly the worst Nickel (corn couldn't even beat out a horrid Munnerlyn last year)

Possibly losing our best interior DL from last year and key rotational guy in Love

53 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Jourdan Rodrigue was on WFNZ earlier

She said she doesnt expect us to sign a starting calibre guy this FA only depth guy.

Said she was certain that Kalil could be a june 1 cut but about convinced he will be on the roster this yeat

Tepper must really like next year's QB class.

Were not going to the dollar store this free agency. Will be hitting garage sales for free agents this offseason. This is getting very very frustrating as a fan that our front office keeps signing players and free agents to bad contracts that always cause us to have salary cap issues we always frequently have. We have a coach who is a horrible talent evaluator when it comes to his own roster. I would love to go into a offseason with a great amount of cap space to work with.

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

TJ Yeldon could be a nice fit here, hopefully we plan on using a second back a little more next season

Has the Collins kid Baltimore cut signed anywhere? I thought he looked pretty good for them and would make a nice #2.

Archived