• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league FA moves

ncfan

Leveon is a total fool. 

He screwed himself by not taking the Franchise tag and playing as a team member.

the Steelers wouldn’t have tagged him again and other teams would have paid him more. He tanked his value.

the other head scratcher,... what really bakes the noodle is the Jets,..

one would think he would want to go to a team on the up— Oakland is right behind the Browns with having off-season power. He could have gone there. They have 3 first round picks that will no doubt get used quite well.

only Derek Carr is the question mark but having Bell and Brown our there would definitely improve any offenses chances, quarterback be damned.

57 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

What’s up with HaHa figured he get a deal before most of these others guys 

MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpgIan RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowFollow @RapSheet
More

Who could the next safety off the board be? The #Redskins would like to bringing back S Ha Ha Clinton Dix, source said, and they are working to do that. Would be Landon Collins and Clinton Dix if this gets done.

9:46 AM - 13 Mar 2019

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpgIan RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowFollow @RapSheet
More

Who could the next safety off the board be? The #Redskins would like to bringing back S Ha Ha Clinton Dix, source said, and they are working to do that. Would be Landon Collins and Clinton Dix if this gets done.

9:46 AM - 13 Mar 2019

Man, the Skins are going to have a TON of money tied up in the safety positions if they do that.

58 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

After seeing the market play out, I am fairly content with Reid's contract.

well dang! Gipson was my top FA Free Safety. Who's left that is strictly FS? Most of the names on the FA tracker, that I recognize, are old, coming off an injury, or better suited at SS. I sure hope Gaulden upped his game from last year.

Archived