• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league FA moves

ncfan

3 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I just dont see Mayock having Gary rated that high ...who knows

Their issues are on the edge.  The DTs arent bad.  Top 2 edge guys off the board leaves them Gary.  They have also been on record stating multiple times they like versatile DEs which Gary can be.

Chucky likes upside guys too, see the LSU kid they drafted last year 

Just now, ncfan said:

Their issues are on the edge.  The DTs arent bad.  Top 2 edge guys off the board leaves them Gary.  They have also been on record stating multiple times they like versatile DEs which Gary can be.

Chucky likes upside guys too, see the LSU kid they drafted last year 

I think Mayock is there to keep Gruden in check

Mayock would trade down before drafting a player he doesn't like early. my opinion

Curious to see what happens with Daryl Williams gets now?

RTs have flown off the board.  Including some who they thought would be a suiter for Williams (Bills) and the few suiters left (the Miami's who just lost James) arent going to pay out big $$ for him

Just now, ncfan said:

RTs have flown off the board.  Including some who they thought would be a suiter for Williams (Bills) and the few suiters left (the Miami's who just lost James) arent going to pay out big $$ for him

Wfzn made a point that the longer he remains unsigned the better it is for us. 

I mean I understand teams aren’t keen for players that come off injuries.

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I say we offer him 1-year $10 million dollar deal to come back. 

Just now, stbugs said:

We can’t unless we release Kalil. We only really have $7-8m left with rookies and Colin Jones. 

Hurney is approaching this free agency as if he has the full $17 million at his disposal. He will free up money later (Luke restructure would free up $5 million, Short restructure $7 million) to sign draft picks. 

Archived