• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league FA moves

ncfan

1 hour ago, jumpman910 said:

Well that takes the Packers out of the DE sweepstakes for the draft. Added two proven guys rather than waiting for young guys to be ready. 

Three solid pickups and two first round picks, Packers trying to get in mix quickly 

not necessarily but hopefully

1 minute ago, Peppers90 NC said:

not necessarily but hopefully

They just signed 2 big edge rushers.  Dont see them drafting another one 

Also with Detroit signing Trey Flowers to the big deal, dont see them drafting one anymore

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Also with Detroit signing Trey Flowers to the big deal, dont see them drafting one anymore

ATL still concerns me

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

yea  i know, and most likely that will allow them to look at another position but if they stick with the bpa philosophy, well you can never have too many good pass rushers. 

1 minute ago, Peppers90 NC said:

yea  i know, and most likely that will allow them to look at another position but if they stick with the bpa philosophy, well you can never have too many good pass rushers. 

They dont have as many needs as us but still have some holes.  They just spent a ton of $$ on D in FA.  They could draft offense.  Rodgers has been getting killed lately and injured.  They could go OL like Jonah Williams.  Jimmy Graham disappointed so they could go TE in Hockenson

6 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

ATL still concerns me

Yes.  But there may be 2 to fall to them leaving another to us.  I still think they go interior.  1 starter Terrell McClain is a FA. And their most important  and key defensive guy Grady Jarrett is on a franchise tag

Archived