• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league FA moves

ncfan

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's clear this will be a rebuild year. We don't have nearly the money to upgrade to a playoff team. Williams will be gone shortly and we will have holes all over the place heading into the draft. Definitely not a good year to be poor.

If we were gonna rebuild we should've jettisoned all the dead weight on the roster in the process.

We have shown zero sense of direction thus far.  We've (over)paid our own underachiever, but that's it.  No confirmed rumors connected with Cs, Ts, LBs, edge rushers, Safeties...  If you're gonna rebuild, you don't extend or option mediocre players.  But, if you're not going to improve your roster, why retain so many overpriced crap players?

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

We have shown zero sense of direction thus far.  We've (over)paid our own underachiever, but that's it.  No confirmed rumors connected with Cs, Ts, LBs, edge rushers, Safeties...  If you're gonna rebuild, you don't extend or option mediocre players.  But, if you're not going to improve your roster, why retain so many overpriced crap players?

It's the Hurney way. 

Like Gettleman or not for his drafting/pricklyness, if the dude didn't think you were worth your contract, he'd get rid of you eventually.

15 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

It's the Hurney way. 

Like Gettleman or not for his drafting/pricklyness, if the dude didn't think you were worth your contract, he'd get rid of you eventually.

I'm not excusing Hurney, bc te stuff he's done so far this offseason has me ready to move on from him again, but I've got to think Tepper is overseeing this.  I just don't know what the long game is?

Hurney and Gettleman have their own unique faults, that make me not want either of them.  But, I will agree, at the very least, a positive for Gettleman was that he was very sure of what he was doing.  He had a plan and stuck to it.

Packers committing to defense with two nice signings. Would have liked to have Amos or smith. Oh well.

Get rid of Kalil. Get rid of Torrey. Give me Clinton-Dix, John Brown (assuming Cam will be able to throw deep), and KJ Wright.

sign cheap old DT. Draft O-line and DEs early and often. 

Is cockrell still alive? I’m assuming he takes over for captain instead of Corn. I think we can cut Corn’s lousy ass too

Archived