• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Former Carolina Panther Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Matt62881 said:

I agree but the truth is there is one game that is sticking out in all of our minds. The other thing is he was so much better last year, if he returns to form he will make a really good WR for another team and he is still very young. I like funchess as a person and hope nothing but the best for him!

There is not one game in my mind. He constantly dropped easy passes. He would make this one unbelievable catch about every 5 games and ur like wow where is that at. Then he would  drop like 3 or 4 easy ones. He will probably go play for the saints and look like a HOF 

3 hours ago, Matt62881 said:

I agree but the truth is there is one game that is sticking out in all of our minds. The other thing is he was so much better last year, if he returns to form he will make a really good WR for another team and he is still very young. I like funchess as a person and hope nothing but the best for him!

Didn't Funchess lead the league in drops this past season?  Yup.  He was better at being tougher, running routes but that does not matter if you can't catch the ball.

Hated being right about this guy, At the absolute best called him a late 3rd and had him solidly as 4th. After Shaq in the 1(low 3rd) and TRADE UP for Delvin in the 2nd..... it nearly killed my man crush on Dave. I was completely over him when he didn't lay out in the 17 playoffs against. That was a game-winning TD and shoulder injury or not, make the attempt. Plus he had the most cramps in Panthers history, soft-@ss player. 

Archived