• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen and Barack Obama

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Any Wake fans in here? 

Go Deacs!

Wake basketball, A&T football.

Haha... you’re not going to like this, I’m sure.

My dad played basketball for Wake in the 70’s, and I grew up a HUGE Demon Deacon fan.  I went to Dave Odom basketball camp every year when I was a kid.  Some of my earliest idols were Rodney Rogers & Tim Duncan.  The Joel was like a 2nd home.... it is really sad that the reason the program has torpedoed was because Coach Prosser died.  Gaudio semi-held it together for a couple years.. but now Wake basketball as I knew it is gone.  

16 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Haha... you’re not going to like this, I’m sure.

My dad played basketball for Wake in the 70’s, and I grew up a HUGE Demon Deacon fan.  I went to Dave Odom basketball camp every year when I was a kid.  Some of my earliest idols were Rodney Rogers & Tim Duncan.  The Joel was like a 2nd home.... it is really sad that the reason the program has torpedoed was because Coach Prosser died.  Gaudio semi-held it together for a couple years.. but now Wake basketball as I knew it is gone.  

That’s what’s up, and really cool. I disagree with some of your views, but I don’t know you to like or dislike you.

I grew up in Winston, and my dad was a huge Deac fan, so I’ve always rooted for them. 

Duncan is my guy, Chris Paul is my family (through marriage), and I can remember seeing Josh Howard play at Glenn (I was a freshman at East Forsyth) and thinking he was going to be a superstar at Wake and the NBA. I had more hype for him than Duncan or Paul, lol.

Archived