• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen and Barack Obama

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Devil Doc said:

Wrong Team? Naa Bro.. Duke is Carolina's Team... only player to ever come out of Tarheels is MJ.. if it wasnt for MJ tarheels would have never been known. 

Forget Carter, Stackhouse, Hansbrough, Green, Ellington, Lawson, May, Ford, Felton, etc...SMH

GTFOH.

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

President Obama leaves stuff in the toilet with more class, grace, and respectability than that orange faced embarrassment which we have now. 

And are any of y’all surprised Greg is a bandwagon duke fan? He is from New Jersey. 

HOW BOUT DEM TARHEELS

But he throws like a middle school girl so everything evens out

30 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Forget Carter, Stackhouse, Hansbrough, Green, Ellington, Lawson, May, Ford, Felton, etc...SMH

GTFOH.

Besides Vince and Stackhouse every single guy you listed has been a scrub.  Also, you forgot Antwan Jameson.

3 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Wrong Team? Naa Bro.. Duke is Carolina's Team... only player to ever come out of Tarheels is MJ.. if it wasnt for MJ tarheels would have never been known. 

I know you didn't go to Duke because the only person stupid enough to make this comment would be someone with an NCSU degree.

Carolina arguably has four players that are consistently ranked as top 100 NBA players of all time in Jordan, Worthy, McAdoo, and Carter... Duke has one in Grant Hill... You do the math.

37 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I know you didn't go to Duke because the only person stupid enough to make this comment would be someone with an NCSU degree.

Carolina arguably has four players that are consistently ranked as top 100 NBA players of all time in Jordan, Worthy, McAdoo, and Carter... Duke has one in Grant Hill... You do the math.

I have an LU degree. And Ive been a DUKE fan since Ive moved to NC. My HS was the Blue Devils.. so it was fitting.

Archived