• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AAF Forum

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

exactly. the room in question is a liability in the making. But its cool. Live that life. Gin and Juice.  All that poo...UNTIL poo gets real. Igo may think I'm giving him poo. I am actually because he sucked Teppers nuts too hard from the bat. But its 2019 and no matter how ppl hate my comments...anyone in business know that time of bullshit existing is a liability...not a commodity. Tinderbox is the new MAGA racist poo bro. Even they are not maga...that forum is nothing but hate. You dont need clicks that badly to be associated with that poo.  That is all I am saying

The point of that forum is to have a channel that keeps it out of here.

On topic. If you have an AAF forum nobody will read it. You might as well allow it during the offseason here. It would be just as relevant as the Saints topics, basketball, and whatever drama thread Mr Scot has started about some other team.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, coralreefer_1 said:

exactly. the room in question is a liability in the making. But its cool. Live that life. Gin and Juice.  All that poo...UNTIL poo gets real. Igo may think I'm giving him poo. I am actually because he sucked Teppers nuts too hard from the bat. But its 2019 and no matter how ppl hate my comments...anyone in business know that time of bullshit existing is a liability...not a commodity. Tinderbox is the new MAGA racist poo bro. Even they are not maga...that forum is nothing but hate. You dont need clicks that badly to be associated with that poo.  That is all I am saying

WTF are you even on about now? I Igo “sucked Teppers nuts to hard from the bat” you say? What the actual fug does that have to do with the tinderbox exactly?

If anything, having the tinderbox brings less traffic to this place. There was a point where trolls from both sides of the political isle were flooding this place and every single thread was turned political. A post about Cam or CMC damn near always drew I’m trolls from the right and the left to hash out some racism debate when the conversation was intended to just be about football.

I quit coming to this place for awhile but they did a great job cleaning this place up this offseason. 

Anyone in business knows it’s important to let people speak their minds no matter how much you disagree with them. Unfortunately on the Internet that space will always get overrun with people who like to take things too far, say blatantly racist things or insist any conservative is a racist, say sexist or homophobic things etc. just for a reaction. 

Guess what. The reaction they are fishing for is yours. So just learn how to ignore it and move on. 

But seriously, what does Tepper have to do with any of this? Lol

18 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

The point of that forum is to have a channel that keeps it out of here.

On topic. If you have an AAF forum nobody will read it. You might as well allow it during the offseason here. It would be just as relevant as the Saints topics, basketball, and whatever drama thread Mr Scot has started about some other team.

This. Pin it until the NFL stuff starts. Problem solved

The tinderbox used to contain ghost stories and UFO stuff that would even out the hard core bang your head on the wall political crap. It used to be more interesting and entertaining then. You could share weird crap you've seen or heard.

Venom had some good stories but some of the same headbangers ran him off. Nobody appreciates anothers truth anymore as if they've seen and lived everything this world has to offer and anything outside their box is absolutely crazy and deserves a smack down.

Some of us still miss the Locker Room. Teh Huddle has changed through the years. The fun stuff gets banned in favor of PC, then people complain about how dry the place is and how the old timers are all gone. Moral of the story is CENSORSHIP is a double edged sword.

Archived