• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AAF Forum

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Orlando has players from South Carolina

Atlanta has players from North Carolina and a Clemson player.

Since colleges typically get funneled to specific AAF teams, and I am a South Carolina fan, I personally looked for the team with multiple Gamecocks, which was Orlando, to pick the team I wanted to follow.

Can't pull for Atlanta, full stop.

27 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Or we as the huddle could collectively pick a team to adopt until such time? My vote is for Orlando.

Doesn't Atlanta have one?  I guess pulling for anything out of Atlanta is taboo.

Orlando is cool.   Hopefully next year we can switch our loyalty to a Carolina team.

I say yes to AAF forum.

I do have a question.  What if there is some stud on an AAF team that we should consider signing?  Panther forum or AAF forum. 

17 hours ago, RumHam said:

i don't bother with any other rooms on here.

exactly. the room in question is a liability in the making. But its cool. Live that life. Gin and Juice.  All that poo...UNTIL poo gets real. Igo may think I'm giving him poo. I am actually because he sucked Teppers nuts too hard from the bat. But its 2019 and no matter how ppl hate my comments...anyone in business know that time of bullshit existing is a liability...not a commodity. Tinderbox is the new MAGA racist poo bro. Even they are not maga...that forum is nothing but hate. You dont need clicks that badly to be associated with that poo.  That is all I am saying

5 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

exactly. the room in question is a liability in the making. But its cool. Live that life. Gin and Juice.  All that poo...UNTIL poo gets real. Igo may think I'm giving him poo. I am actually because he sucked Teppers nuts too hard from the bat. But its 2019 and no matter how ppl hate my comments...anyone in business know that time of bullshit existing is a liability...not a commodity. Tinderbox is the new MAGA racist poo bro. Even they are not maga...that forum is nothing but hate. You dont need clicks that badly to be associated with that poo.  That is all I am saying

You, uh, have a lot of issues 

1 hour ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Its not difficult to understand. You may not be a fan of my posts, but any site that is as recognized by the team...the site owner is as connected to the team as Igo is....yet allows a forum where vile racists are allowed to post whatever they please and it gets hosted on this server is shameful. 

Igo once made a thread " are you ready to win".  I've made fun of that Homerism over and over in sly ways. But now we have to ask serious questions. Maybe some media inquiries to local sports writers, a few letters to the FO...etc. Why is this site STILL a host to a forum of hate! Igo isnt just a random dude with a forum. The fact there is a whole platform for hate is unacceptable in 2019. 

But But...we are ready to win....and maybe need an AAF forum~

Good lord dude, it’s not like Igo is intentionally allowing racist comments in the tinderbox. Also it literally says “enter at your own risk.” It sounds like you aren’t fit to handle the content there, so don’t go there....maybe?

Archived