• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AAF Forum

Jeremy Igo

Panthers do not play in the AAF!

Yet, we have a tinderbox forum where the most vile, racist, sexist stuff is allowed to exist...so why not? Before asking should we have a AAF forum...may I ask why in the heck do you allow such a swamp of hate forum exist here? Well, we know clicks and content count for something. 

No to AAF as long as racist tinderbox exists. 

Just now, coralreefer_1 said:

Yet, we have a tinderbox forum where the most vile, racist, sexist stuff is allowed to exist...so why not? Before asking should we have a AAF forum...may I ask why in the heck do you allow such a swamp of hate forum exist here? Well, we know clicks and content count for something. 

Talk about going off on a tangent

17 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Talk about going off on a tangent

Its not difficult to understand. You may not be a fan of my posts, but any site that is as recognized by the team...the site owner is as connected to the team as Igo is....yet allows a forum where vile racists are allowed to post whatever they please and it gets hosted on this server is shameful. 

Igo once made a thread " are you ready to win".  I've made fun of that Homerism over and over in sly ways. But now we have to ask serious questions. Maybe some media inquiries to local sports writers, a few letters to the FO...etc. Why is this site STILL a host to a forum of hate! Igo isnt just a random dude with a forum. The fact there is a whole platform for hate is unacceptable in 2019. 

But But...we are ready to win....and maybe need an AAF forum~

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

To get this back on track, let's wait on an AAF forum until the Carolinas gets a team (which should be next year if it's still a thing next year). In the meantime, an AAF stickied thread could do.

Or we as the huddle could collectively pick a team to adopt until such time? My vote is for Orlando.

30 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

The rage. Completely unhinged. What is wrong with you! 

Also - that’s a NO from me on the AAF crap. Won’t be around in three years and no team in NC. Doesn’t make the huddle better. 

17 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Christ

It's been said 1001 times.

Please report any such behavior and they will be banned. 

But thanks for the thread hijack.

Not meant to hijack the thread. I was quoted. I responded.

Lets also be adult and admit that if everything that was racist and technically against laid out forum rules was "reported"...nothing would be done, or otherwise there would be 5% content there? You can throw it out there as a disclaimer " report it", but that doesnt make it ok that it exists there. in fact I will tell you what. I will spend the next few days going through there and "reporting" racist stuff. I know it will overwhelm and annoy your mods, and they will reach a point where they just wont care..ignore it....and said racist forum will still exist on your site Igo.

Bro im not trying to give you a hard time. But you are a real connected dude. On the field with our players. In the club with our players. In the back room with the cheerleaders all these other blokes cream themselves about. YOU are too close to the team to allow that kind of forum to exist....mods or not..forum rules or not

P.S.4$corners is a straight nuthugger for being all on my posts~

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Or we as the huddle could collectively pick a team to adopt until such time? My vote is for Orlando.

Orlando has players from South Carolina

Atlanta has players from North Carolina and a Clemson player.

Since colleges typically get funneled to specific AAF teams, and I am a South Carolina fan, I personally looked for the team with multiple Gamecocks, which was Orlando, to pick the team I wanted to follow.

Archived