• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating Sucks!

fitty76

On 2/13/2019 at 4:15 PM, PhillyB said:

well don't get divorced, but uh... it's a whole new world out there and it is fantastic

So I take it you're doing better than the situation you were in last time we were talking?  If so that's great.  I meant to catch up with you on that but I have a short attention span.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, PhillyB said:

the first big lesson i learned when i got back into dating is that girls with daddy fetishes are complete and utter losers compensating for being completely directionless and uninteresting

met this girl on okc about a year or so ago. went on two dates over one weekend. at the end of both we made out and she legit presses her pussy against my junk. then she started acting weird the next week like she didn’t want to talk. she says hello again before the next weekend and that she wasn’t feeling good even though i can tell she’s full of it so i ask her out, and i never heard from her again. now she complains on ig about trump and unsolicited dick pics.

best advice i can give about the current dating scene for the inexperienced:

1. nobody owes you anything

2. you don’t owe anybody anything

3. you’re not obligated to see one person exclusively until you both agree to it

4. don’t start imagining life together with a person before the first date

5. a lot of ppl can sense the pressure of being invested a lot into in the early run and that’s a lot of the reason you get ghosted

6. there are also just a lot of shallow, emotionally immature ppl out there and they’ll give you a lot of attention one day and treat you completely different the next

7. if you’re really just ready to be in a relationship, go on eharmony. yea you’ll be paying but that’s why you pay, bc you’re more serious than the average tinder hoe/fugboy. best chances of finding a significant other are on there. okc is more for the intermediate. tinder/bumble is generally for the most shallow, aesthetic types. if you’re trying to get a long term relationship out of that platform you’re setting yourself up for failure. you’ll literally be rejected over something retarded like not having a new enough car or being only 5’11” lol.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, frash.exe said:

best advice i can give about the current dating scene for the inexperienced:

1. nobody owes you anything

2. you don’t owe anybody anything

3. you’re not obligated to see one person exclusively until you both agree to it

4. don’t start imagining life together with a person before the first date

5. a lot of ppl can sense the pressure of being invested a lot into in the early run and that’s a lot of the reason you get ghosted

6. there are also just a lot of shallow, emotionally immature ppl out there and they’ll give you a lot of attention one day and treat you completely different the next

7. if you’re really just ready to be in a relationship, go on eharmony. yea you’ll be paying but that’s why you pay, bc you’re more serious than the average tinder hoe/fugboy. best chances of finding a significant other are on there. okc is more for the intermediate. tinder/bumble is generally for the most shallow, aesthetic types. if you’re trying to get a long term relationship out of that platform you’re setting yourself up for failure. you’ll literally be rejected over something retarded like not having a new enough car or being only 5’11” lol.

I'm all in for #6 & 7. The younger you seek, the hotter you'll receive but immature & shallow as well. I met my current wife (ex very soon) on OKC but all of my friends currently married met on a paid dating service such as Eharmony & match.com. Tinder & bumble seem like great ideas, but it's basically asking the girl to choose whom she believes is the hottest. Never about personality.

Honestly, I would simply look at 1st & 2nd dates as simply "hanging with a friend". Once you ace those, you can move on up & become more romantic.

And take my word of advice; the longer you make her wait for sex, the more she'll want you. Women are like ovens; they warm up slowly but once they're there, they're as hot as fug.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Dex said:

Come to Boston. Pure thottery. :Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

On 2/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, thefuzz said:

Ha....nah.

I meant to say, it's pretty damn easy here, especially for men.  Have a decent job and just an average IQ, and you can clean up pretty good down this way.

wait, where are these thot centrals that i need to visit immedietly

Was married 11 years, recently divorced. Signed up on bumble and within a week found someone, we got along like we’ve known each other for years and we’ve been dating ever since. I know I’m extremely lucky to have had that happen, though. There are some nut bags on those apps. 

Archived