• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating Sucks!

fitty76

On 2/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, ARSEN said:

My friend is very good looking and she has no problem getting dates...  well she uses dates to get free food and have fun.  She says she saves over $20k on food and fun a year because of the dates.  She sleeps only with very good looking guys after 3 dates but she absolutely have no intention for long term dating.  She usually dates 3-4 guys at the same time lol.  She makes sure if one from Charlotte than others have to be from different area codes.  I’m sure there is a ton of chicks like that abusing dating apps.

Your friend is going to end up 35 with no kids, and no husband, and have to "settle" for someone. My Aunt did that poo, and my Uncle is a total cock face. 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:46 AM, PhillyB said:

it's 2019, if you aren't eating ass you aren't really living

Is this for real?  Cuz if this is serious, then I've never been more afraid of getting divorced in my life. I always figured if I did, I'd fug a few young guys and then marry for money. But maybe I'll just stay home and play video games...alone...forever. 

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Is this for real?  Cuz if this is serious, then I've never been more afraid of getting divorced in my life. I always figured if I did, I'd fug a few young guys and then marry for money. But maybe I'll just stay home and play video games...alone...forever. 

If you can live without the money and be satisfied with my youth and video game collection then I'm right here baby.

3 hours ago, Cat said:

well don't get divorced, but uh... it's a whole new world out there and it is fantastic

Archived