• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating Sucks!

fitty76

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You haven't tried to hit it off romantically with a new lady in 14 years. It's completely understandable if you're rusty.

I've been with my wife for 17 years. If I ended up single again I'd be as hopeless at scoring as the Rams in the Super Bowl.

Yea, I heard people now eat each other butts and stuff.  Romance has changed quite a bit since I was dating.

Dating does suck. It’s like pulling the lever on a slot machine. Most of the time you lose. Sometimes you win a little bit. Then once in a blue moon you win the big jackpot. But you don’t give yourself a chance to win the big jackpot if you don’t keep pulling that lever, so chin up and keep getting out there.

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Dating does suck. It’s like pulling the lever on a slot machine. Most of the time you lose. Sometimes you win a little bit. Then once in a blue moon you win the big jackpot. But you don’t give yourself a chance to win the big jackpot if you don’t keep pulling that lever, so chin up and keep getting out there.

you can always get a real doll, and call it a life

My friend is very good looking and she has no problem getting dates...  well she uses dates to get free food and have fun.  She says she saves over $20k on food and fun a year because of the dates.  She sleeps only with very good looking guys after 3 dates but she absolutely have no intention for long term dating.  She usually dates 3-4 guys at the same time lol.  She makes sure if one from Charlotte than others have to be from different area codes.  I’m sure there is a ton of chicks like that abusing dating apps.

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

My friend is very good looking and she has no problem getting dates...  well she uses dates to get free food and have fun.  She says she saves over $20k on food and fun a year because of the dates.  She sleeps only with very good looking guys after 3 dates but she absolutely have no intention for long term dating.  She usually dates 3-4 guys at the same time lol.  She makes sure if one from Charlotte than others have to be from different area codes.  I’m sure there is a ton of chicks like that abusing dating apps.

My roommate used to have 7 or 8 guys at a time in her rotation but only hooked up with 1 or 2 every few months. Then she fell in love with one of her dudes/sugar daddies and now she's engaged. I love it because she's hardly ever at the apartment. Girls are wild.

3 minutes ago, Dex said:

My roommate used to have 7 or 8 guys at a time in her rotation but only hooked up with 1 or 2 every few months. Then she fell in love with one of her dudes/sugar daddies and now she's engaged. I love it because she's hardly ever at the apartment. Girls are wild.

Hoping this will happen to her.  She’s a good girl but my condolences to who ever decides to put a ring on it.  Her long Time boyfriend proposed to her.  She took the ring, never broke up with him and left the state lol

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

Hoping this will happen to her.  She’s a good girl but my condolences to who ever decides to put a ring on it.  Her long Time boyfriend proposed to her.  She took the ring, never broke up with him and left the state lol

Savage af. This is why you just smash and dash. Let your intentions be known up front. Don't mislead them. Also daddy likes his freedom. I was locked down for a looooong time.

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

Savage af. This is why you just smash and dash. Let your intentions be known up front. Don't mislead them. Also daddy likes his freedom. I was locked down for a looooong time.

Yea, she says she’s young and hot and she do not want kids so she’s just out for good times.  She likes the thrill of first few dates

Archived