• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

M. Sweat D.E or J williams O.T

SmittysLawnGuy

So I believe one will be available maybe both.. Do you grab that DE or that OT?(I am. Praying for Ferrell) Its a really deep DE class but we maybe taking the 4th or 5th off the board. I believe Jonah maybe good but too many are sticking him at guard for my liking. You can throw in Taylor, Cajuste, but with the high bust rate on OT's Id much rather gamble on a top DE. Just cause we dont get first choice doesnt mean the talent isnt there. I may even consider Ferguson over top OTs.

I know we need a LT but Id lock up Williams, n draft a guard n center in 2 and 3 These peeps thinking Obada or any of those fools are gonna cover for Pep are blind or blindly Cam fans begging for more offense..

I would love opinions as Im torn like most of us. Of course we need to add an olb, a safety, a back up Qb, n a Slot cb and a back up runnig back. They are small potatoes to our big needs.

4 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

So I believe one will be available maybe both.. Do you grab that DE or that OT?(I am. Praying for Ferrell) Its a really deep DE class but we maybe taking the 4th or 5th off the board. I believe Jonah maybe good but too many are sticking him at guard for my liking. You can throw in Taylor, Cajuste, but with the high bust rate on OT's Id much rather gamble on a top DE. Just cause we dont get first choice doesnt mean the talent isnt there. I may even consider Ferguson over top OTs.

I know we need a LT but Id lock up Williams, n draft a guard n center in 2 and 3 These peeps thinking Obada or any of those fools are gonna cover for Pep are blind or blindly Cam fans begging for more offense..

I would love opinions as Im torn like most of us. Of course we need to add an olb, a safety, a back up Qb, n a Slot cb and a back up runnig back. They are small potatoes to our big needs.

alright mods go ahead and ban this guy before it's too late.

Archived