• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh nothing, just Cam and AB hanging out...

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, Trill OG said:

People downplaying this are forgetting we have a new owner, who is also developing a relationship with his franchise QB off the field. We seen him at Cam's bar lounge, all it takes is for Cam to tell him "Mr. Tepper can you please get me AB?" For some reason they are good friends, and friends talk. I wouldn't say this is a pipedream.

We are no longer under the leadership of Jerry Richardson.

Jerry Richardson and Cam had a very close relationship...Cam stuck by him until the end.

If find your comment/observation interesting in that all it would have taken is for Cam to tell him "Mr. Richardson please don't let Steve Smith go, we will work it out between us"....Panthers sure would have been better off had that happened.

11 hours ago, Trill OG said:

People downplaying this are forgetting we have a new owner, who is also developing a relationship with his franchise QB off the field. We seen him at Cam's bar lounge, all it takes is for Cam to tell him "Mr. Tepper can you please get me AB?" For some reason they are good friends, and friends talk. I wouldn't say this is a pipedream.

We are no longer under the leadership of Jerry Richardson.

They could be blood brothers from grade school but that doesn't make it smart for Tepper to instruct any GM to blow cap space on a luxury item when there are more pressing needs.

Not going to be a popular opinion but Newton isn't a good enough passer to capitalize on a flock of wide receivers with an All Pro like Bryant. He'd just force it to him like he did to KB. 

Focus on developing our young receivers and bolster the lines. Anything else is a waste.

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lord, that was one of the dumbest quotes I've ever heard.

Too many good players...what a terrible problem.

It's like he isn't taking into account the fact that Ron Rivera trotted out Funchess as our primary receiver every week until he hurt his back. Meanwhile every Panthers fan was screaming to see DJ and Curtis on the field together.

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

But.....we had to get rid of our HOF receiver because Cam couldn't lead the team with him on the roster.

Now you want to bring this prima donna to Carolina?

c'mon man you & i both know that Smitty was nothing but a spoiled arse brat that couldn't stand the fact that he wasn't the center of attention on the offensive side of the ball after Cam joining the team.& furthermore you also know that football is all about coexisting and harmoniously working as a unit or team.

so hell yeah I'm glad they finally kicked Smittys ego maniac arse to the curb.

you're comparing apples & oranges my friend...just saying.

33 minutes ago, bandu said:

c'mon man you & i both know that Smitty was nothing but a spoiled arse brat that couldn't stand the fact that he wasn't the center of attention on the offensive side of the ball after Cam joining the team.& furthermore you also know that football is all about coexisting and harmoniously working as a unit or team.

so hell yeah I'm glad they finally kicked Smittys ego maniac arse to the curb.

you're comparing apples & oranges my friend...just saying.

Bryant seems exactly the same if not worse.

11 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Bryant seems exactly the same if not worse.

you know lockeroom chemistry is alot like gardening  because if you were to go outside and plant a flower bed then you best make sure that you pull your weeds & water your flowers because if not then the weeds will kill the flowers.

so with that said...

Smitty is kudzu

& antonio brown is A Blooming idiot.:tongue:

13 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Well you sure missed his point. It's all in relation to what you could do with the same investment. In areas of real need.

Ron Rivera talking about how having more good receivers on the field made it difficult to decide who gets the ball applies to this...how, exactly? :thinking:

Archived