• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh nothing, just Cam and AB hanging out...

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Brown, Samuel and DJ.......Hell I will let you pick who plays WR and who plays slot.

A man can dream, can't I?

They couldn’t figure out who would get the ball with Moore and Samuel on the field and you want Brown in the mix? Ron would bench him for 1/2 the season 

The good thing about AB is when he’s on the field he’s smart and he’s clutch— like a Belicheck player, low round draft pick that comes out of nowhere to be a star.

we just can’t afford him. I wish we could— but we can’t.

we are also not in a last piece scenario where he gets us from playoffs to Super Bowl—

giving up significant draft picks and cap space for him would be a Redskins move. Just sell Jerseys, winning be damned.

People downplaying this are forgetting we have a new owner, who is also developing a relationship with his franchise QB off the field. We seen him at Cam's bar lounge, all it takes is for Cam to tell him "Mr. Tepper can you please get me AB?" For some reason they are good friends, and friends talk. I wouldn't say this is a pipedream.

We are no longer under the leadership of Jerry Richardson.

37 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

They couldn’t figure out who would get the ball with Moore and Samuel on the field and you want Brown in the mix? Ron would bench him for 1/2 the season 

Lord, that was one of the dumbest quotes I've ever heard.

Too many good players...what a terrible problem.

Archived