• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl thread aka Go Rams!!!!

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Say what ya want to,..

im just laughing at all the shmucks that keep lipping about having to have a 50 point offense or else,.. defense is irrelevant,.. run game is irrelevant,.. bla bla

it means nothing if you can’t score 50 in the Super Bowl and a coach like Belicheck will stop you with defense,.. control the clock and beat you with a quarterback that isn’t flashy— just makes good decisions when it matters.

Defense,..

Run,..

Control the clock

Play great special teams(how many times did the Rams get pinned?)

thats what wins Superbowls.

Drops mike

If your Offense can score at will(field goals included)

and if your D can at least make the majority of 3rd down stops in the game you usually win I  hate to say it but I bet saints would have beat New England it would have been a high score game though

+ Jared Goff and  his online sucked tonight

6 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Short term memory much? 41-33 last year. Balanced teams win Superbowls.

Phili controlled the clock, played better defense, ran the ball effectively,... oh and the last part is having a quarterback that is magic in the 4th quarter.

I didn’t say we shouldn’t be able to score 50,.. we should. There are times when you have to.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I haven't watched the postgame of a Super Bowl the Patriots have won since the first one.

I just don't need to see that bullsh-t.

If the grown beta males in sports media  just didn't slop on Brady  nuts I could stomach it but it's disgusting.

As a man, I'm  not worshiping any  man or women either I don't give a damn what they do in life

3 minutes ago, ZoneRead said:

If the grown beta males in sports media  just didn't slop on Brady  nuts I could stomach it but it's disgusting.

As a man, I'm  not worshiping any  man or women either I don't give a damn what they do in life

I'm probably gonna stay away from sports media for a while.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm probably gonna stay away from sports media for a while.

I'm with you it's going to look like an orgy...they're going to ignore the rest of the team and just talk about Brady sucks really  to be on New England's roster  past and present that has won super bowls

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now the Rams can't stop the run when they know the run is coming.

If Brady is smart, he rides off into the sunset tonight. Dude is done. He can't throw the ball effectively more than 10 yards down the field anymore. Theyre just fortunate that the Rams didnt have anyone who could cover Edelman tonight.

People like to poo on time of possession, but in game like this one it's relevant. The Patriots held a 2:1 advantage in time of possession in the first half. The Rams defenders simply had no legs late in the game to stop the run. 

2 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Defense still wins championships folks.

Here's the thing. Everyone is looking for a magic formula. It's not that simple. You have to win a majority of your games to get a bye. That means playing well when it's hot and easy to throw the ball and put up big points. You've also got to be good when it's cold. That means you have to run the ball, control the clock, play good defense. Your team, especially the coaches, have to be able to adjust and adapt week to week. That, my friends, is what the Patriots do better than any one else. You can't say this is what we do and we're doing it no matter what. You adapt to stop what your opponents do well and you adapt to become what your opponent struggles against. 

Archived