• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch the pro bowl?

Jeremy Igo

I will say some years back I tried to watch one and it was like chewing bubble gum with the wrapper still on,.... yeh.

i did watch 2 in a row when they started the teams, Deon sanders against someone I think— and Peyton Manning and others had a talk with everyone,.. they played much harder and every time something crazy happened— like a player from the same team smashing a teammate it was like “ooooh” and then funny.

better,.. a little more funny— but still just not football.

it really does need to be something else.

23 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The first one with Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders picking their own teams somewhat resembled an actual NFL game and was pretty fun to watch.  Otherwise it's just background noise if I even bother to turn it on.

That was it, Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice. That one and the one the following year were somewhat amusing.

some players put out. There were teammates that blew each other up and people were wondering how that would go over when they resumed work together.

it staled again,.. I could have gotten a ticket living in Orlando and all— but no.

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

I liked the skills challenge the other night more than the game 

This! The top players get a trip to Hawaii for them & their families, & just do skill challenges. 

Hell, put them on teams if you want & have them compete for charity donations. 

Archived