• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating...

Jeremy Igo

On 1/27/2019 at 12:28 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

We recently started going to the gym together. That's been fun. She is in much better shape than me.

How young are we talking?  Is a trampoline park too creepy?

I don't know a lot about Charlotte but a day trip to Dupont State Park, hiking the waterfalls where they filmed Hunger Games and then hang at Oskar Blues next door(google that poo) until it's time to check in at Grove Park Inn an hour away in Asheville has worked form me multiple times.

let's be real.  This will be the true test of what type of man Igo really is. 

If continues wearing his cargo shorts with pride.  He cements his status as one of the great men in huddle history.  Greatest you say?     

If this young lady can alter his habit of wearing the greatest piece of clothing in mankind's history?  Well, I think that will let us know what type of "man" he really was all along. 

15 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

I don't know a lot about Charlotte but a day trip to Dupont State Park, hiking the waterfalls where they filmed Hunger Games and then hang at Oskar Blues next door(google that poo) until it's time to check in at Grove Park Inn an hour away in Asheville has worked form me multiple times.

Dupont is the best! Also, take her to the outdoor chapel at Pretty Place: https://campgreenville.org/pretty-place/. It's not usually decorated for weddings, and it's one of the best mountain views in the country, even in the middle of summer. A sunset at Jump Off Rock at Laurel Park near Hendo is another must see. 

17 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

Just stayed at grove park inn for a night couple weekends ago. Prime rib buffet, followed up by the breakfast buffet the next day was amazing. Thats in addition to all the great scenery, giant fireplaces, and bars with incredible views ( I liked the presidents club) made it an A+ place to stay. 

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Been dating a gal for a few months now. Was very weird after being married for a long time.

Hit me up with some night on the town date ideas.

Glad to hear to doing well with your dating life. Big salute to you sir :shades:

I can't give much advice in date ideas around Charlotte, but if you two ever come across Greensboro then definitely consider of:

• Going for a nice, long walk at Guilford Courthouse National Park & visit the Greensboro Science Center while you're at it
  • Taking her to Boxcar Bar & Arcade in Downtown Gboro if you want to get some nice pizza, beer & play a few old favorites like Donkey Kong, NFL Blitz, Mortal Kombat 2 & X-Men (yes, the OLD yet awesome version)
  • Visiting Pig Pounder Brewery along Grecade St for some of the best ass kicking ales & stouts I've ever had
  • Taking her to Hops Burger Bar, one of the top 50 burger restaurants in the nation according to Business Insider

I've also heard you two like to run together. Come do the Carolina Brewsfest half-marathon or 5K in High Point on 05/11. Participants get free admission to Brewsfest + 2 additional guest admission tickets so bring a friend or 2 & get shitfaced afterwards lol. Shuttle is free & with a great hotel to stay at afterwards. Website has all the details:

http://carolinabrewsfest.com/

Good luck to ya buddy

Archived