• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating...

Jeremy Igo

19 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

My buddy, a surgeon, is single and is 39. I went out with him and his 22 year old girl friend on Tuesday that he met on Bumble. 

Has nothing to do with divorce, but he said the dating apps are legit 

if you under 40 and divorced dating apps are a fuging gold mine 

All the traditional stuff is fun with the right person. In the beginning nice to do things that will allow plenty of time for convo to get to know each each other. Coffee, Walks and drives are all ways to do this and don’t cost much. No need to spend too much on fancy dinners and what not all the time as it adds up quick and will largely be a waste if you end up dating multiple chicks to find the right one. 

Lastly you probably don’t need this advice but me as a reformed shallow person, looks are nice(unless it’s just a quick fling lol)but personality, character and your chemistry together trumps everything.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:32 AM, Dex said:

Bumble is my bread and butter. Or should I say honey?

Screenshot_20190126-103117_Bumble.thumb.jpg.ebb59089c63399a0a06a61d89e3a2a82.jpg

I'm fuged up. That person sounds really interesting to me.

And what is bumble?

edit: wait is that your profile for some pick up site? I'm so old.

In another life Dex.

2 minutes ago, Cat said:

I'm fuged up. That person sounds really interesting to me.

And what is bumble?

My roommate is amazed that is my actual profile. She doesn't understand that it works. :shades:

Bumble is a swipe dating app similar to Tinder but the chicks are typically classier/hotter and the women have to message first. Cuts down on the creeps.

42 minutes ago, Dex said:

My roommate is amazed that is my actual profile. She doesn't understand that it works. :shades:

Bumble is a swipe dating app similar to Tinder but the chicks are typically classier/hotter and the women have to message first. Cuts down on the creeps.

Maybe it's the "DP Conceptions" that confuses them?

On 1/28/2019 at 7:36 AM, panther4life said:

Lastly you probably don’t need this advice but me as a reformed shallow person, looks are nice(unless it’s just a quick fling lol)but personality, character and your chemistry together trumps everything.

he's recently divorced, he gets a two-year shallow period to date twenty-somethings and wonder why it never works out

Archived