• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dating...

Jeremy Igo

I typically tailor it to the chick. So if she's outdoorsy maybe take her to one of those axe throwing bars. If she's a little classier take her to a speakeasy. If you're looking for a generic night on the town grab a sit down dinner first and then check out Facebook for any local events happening that night. (plays, shows, concerts) I'm not from the area so I can't recommend any places. If you've been dating a few months how about a night away at an Airbnb? Has she mentioned something she's always wanted to do?

Didn't know you went through a divorce. Glad things are going well now. 

In the spring/summer/early fall it's fun to ride bikes around downtown and down the line on the south end. Stop at Futo Buta for some Ramen and then maybe a brewery for a drink. If riding bikes downtown is intimidating you can stick to the greenway and eat at the Met 

Music, Theater, Sketch comedy shows, exit rooms

5 hours ago, blackcat said:

Ride on down to Bedtyme Stories outside of Blacksburg and spoil her.  Proceed to nearest truck stop (exit 100 I think) and shower together in the Trucker Showers.  Then treat her to whatever she'd like at Denny's as long as it's under $3.99.

Don’t forget the Waffle House I’m Blacksburg... There’s a Wendy’s in the Pilot at Exit 106...

congrats. i just had my first fourth date since going through my divorce and it's weird getting to the point of trying to think of stuff, even weirder when it's someone who might actually be around a while.

everything so far has been bar hopping, dinners, game and movie nights, which are fun, but i too am in need of some original ideas, so i'll be following this thread

Archived