• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I dare you not to laugh.

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I remember something similar to that for the Atlanta/New England 28-3 game.

It was equally as entertaining and refreshing.

It was more entertaining and refreshing and more fun to watch Aints fans go from partying for the win until something like this happens and everyone goes silent in disbelief. Atlanta games don't have the enjoyment of a team going down in flames like the Aints do. Especially two years in a row which doubles the embarrassment in a loss like this. Seeing Sean "Arseface" Payton's face after that hit was priceless in the loss.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side Note: Every time I see Igo's "You may find yourself" thread, I repeat the words "living in a shotgun shack" to myself.

And every time you quote Igo like that I’m reminded  how fuging old some of us are 

While we all sit here and complain about not having a Super Bowl championship it could be much much worse...

Bass fishing aside, of course, moou has not won a conference championship, in a major sport, in 27 years. The aggies do have the pleasure of knowing, while emptying their spit can, that they are the only team in a major conference that has that privilege. Roy Williams is 29-4 against cow college since returning to Carolina, but hey they do have that 1 conference preseason #1.

21 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

I remember something similar to that for the Atlanta/New England 28-3 game.

It was equally as entertaining and refreshing.

Surely someone has spliced together a reaction vid from the Minnesota game loss and the Rams game loss. If not, this has to happen.

I laughed, however....

It is easier to celebrate when others drop to your level of mediocrity than it is to get better and compete with the big dawgs.  Frankly, this is what losers do. Falcons score boards, Vikings miracle TDs, no calls in NFC title game--getting old, really. They had their shot and lost.  We were sitting at home with  no shot.

Laughing at people who fail--those who passed you by on the ladder of success and failed at the level you did not reach--OK. I would rather laugh and celebrate a title than mocking rivals.

Archived