• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Rams, obviously.

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

i hate the saints and i am glad they lost

but the rams win is tainted...they shouldnt have won that game...they are phonies as far as im concerned

i dont care who wins but if rams win it is a farce...i bet pats beat them bad

brady and belichick are both GOAT...9th super bowl for them

not really sure how the win is tainted considering the saints had more than several egregious no calls go there way yesterday and throughout the season and further that the saints still should have won that game handedly yesterday and simply didn't execute. 

Just now, 332nd said:

For everyone rooting for the Patriots because "the Rams don't deserve to be there"...

"Tuck rule".

I feel you man.

NE would have never been in the 2001 SB to play the Rams if not for that fluke/bogus call.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the Rams get to the SB via a bogus call and knock off the Pats? History would repeat itself with but this time the Patriots would be on the short end of the scoreboard.

18 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not the ideal outcome.e yesterday , but at least we do have one team to pull for in the Superbowl.

Go Rams.

We should nearly be 100% in agreement in this joint, right?

t2pmvQs.jpg

18 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Everyone except for our resident Patriots fan, big cat

Alice? yeah, he's a rich bitch.

I'm over hating on Brady and the Pats. For years I have hated seeing the same damn team always in the Super Bowl or in the championship games. I've just reached the point that,  as most will admit, he is the GOAT and glad I am alive to witness it.  

I really don't care who wins. We aren't there so I'm indifferent to any other team. I normally don't even watch the superbowl, but I may this year just to watch Brady.

fug the Rams and their owner. They should have never left St. Louis. LA doesn't deserve a football team let alone two and there is no way in hell that city deserves a Super Bowl.

There is a slim chance that a Superbowl win for the Patriots means the end of Brady, Gronk, and Belichick so I am willing to take that bet.

Archived