• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Rams, obviously.

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, falconidae said:

If Brady retired after a Super Bowl win, that'd be worth it. Think Belichick would stick around because he'd want to prove he could do it with another QB.

Technically, he already did.

Granted, they didn't make the Super Bowl that year.

My hatred turned to respect for Brady this past year, the dude just wins...last night he showed absolutely no fear when they were down, went and scored to go ahead, and in OT shut them down.  Guy is a killer, much respect for that.  

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Im kinda torn

I just dont want to see a LA team win it quite yet.

But even more importantly 

There is a Lot of smoke that Gronk will retire of they win.  And some even think possobly Brady could as well.

If a win is all thays needed for that dynasty to end.  So be it.  I can deal with another Pats W if it means Itll be over for them after that

Brady isn’t going anywhere, still playing at a high level. Gronk will probably retire, doesn’t want another injury. And if Brady stays so is Bill

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Technically, he already did.

Granted, they didn't make the Super Bowl that year.

True, but pretty sure he'd love to win a super bowl with another QB. Could be wrong, be really happy to see both of them go. He might figure that 6 rings is enough, that 66 is a good age to retire.

18 minutes ago, falconidae said:

True, but pretty sure he'd love to win a super bowl with another QB. Could be wrong, be really happy to see both of them go. He might figure that 6 rings is enough, that 66 is a good age to retire.

Six rings at sixty-six years old?

Hmmmm :thinking:

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not the ideal outcome.e yesterday , but at least we do have one team to pull for in the Superbowl.

Go Rams.

We should nearly be 100% in agreement in this joint, right?

I hate to say it, because either way it’s a win win for the league. But I’d almost say in this instance go... ya, I can’t do it.

fug them both.

Archived